Wednesday, October 10, 2012

On Location Portraits

I'm often asked to travel to special places to photograph people.  Recently, I was asked to travel to a nursing home because someone couldn't come to my studio.  We found a quiet spot in a garden setting to photograph the 4-generation family. 


Last winter, I was asked to come to the White Mountains to photograph a college senior for his yearbook photo.  We were able to find a lovely spot, overlooking a river and the mountains.  We had to work quickly since it was so cold, but we got some great photographs!


Over Thanksgiving weekend, many families request portrait sessions.  My advice is to book early!  This family had me come to their Concord home to photograph their whole family as well as smaller groupings. 



 Last fall, I also paid a visit to a Concord family to photograph them (and their dogs!) in their backyard.  We were able to take many photographs of the whole group, as well as smaller subsets - Mom and kids, Dad and kids, kids and dogs, kids together, etc.  It was a fun morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment